Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lil Boosie: Prison term of the 1,000 songs

"I feel like I've got more stories to tell," Lil Boosie said during a press event Monday in New Orleans. "I've got a lot to say about my life, about what I went through in prison and about what my family went through. "I'm a much better person. I'm much stronger. I know who my real friends are and I know who ain't."

Angela Yee, a radio personality on Power 105.1 in New York, moderated the rapper's first public interview since being released last week from Louisiana's maximum security prison at Angola. Rappers Bun B, Young Jeezy and Webbie were there to show support as well as members of his family and legal team. Read the full story on MSN News.


Survive In Prison Or Jail - A How To Jail Guide White Collar Criminals Are Scrambling To Get Their Hands On This Book! People Are Headed To Prison In Record #'s And For Some Scared New Inmate This Jailguide Is A Lifesaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment