Friday, September 18, 2009

DHEA "The Fountain of Youth"

For me, there's a sense of DHEA revisited here, because I was on DHEA some years ago and I did feel the difference take effect on my well-being almost immediately I went on the supplement. I felt not only rejuvenated and more energetic, I can swear hand on heart that I did feel younger... and when I looked in the mirror I actually LOOKED younger. It was kinda weird actually... it felt great!

Referred to as "The Fountain of Youth", this hormone counteracts the stress hormone (cortisol) that cannibalizes the body and can cause the destruction of tissues. DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) is produced by the adrenal gland and it is found naturally in the body. DHEA is an important base from which other key metabolites are derived. Amounts of DHEA decrease as we grow older. In fact, DHEA reaches peak output at the age of 21 and quickly drops off as we age.

I've listed DHEA products hereunder for you to take a look at. Please click every link to view them all -- they're all different. Best of luck with looking and feeling younger!

DHEA 10mg, 30 tabs
DHEA 25 mg, 90 caps
DHEA 50mg, 60 caps
Dhea 50mg, 60 tabs
DHEA, 25mg, 90 tabs
DHEA, 90 caps / 50mg

Worried about money?
Lose those worries by adding a second paycheck with Strong Future International. Get started FREE. Start seeing money within a few weeks.
Learn more at: www.cashinjectionstrategy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment